Thursday, November 15, 2007

Upcoming review - Black Light Burns & Cage9

Oddly enough I won tickets to see Black Light Burns and Cage9 at the Roxy.
I recalled the name Black Light Burns because I made a point to remember the name, I liked the song "Lie". So when KROQ sent a bulletin saying text to win, I thought, "Why not".

Anyway, Black Light Burns is fronted by Wes Borland of Limp Bizkit. Don't worry, they sound nothing like Limp. an interesting little factoid about Wes is that he at one point was faced with the decision to re-join Limp Bizkit or join Nine Inch Nails (NIN). He chose Limp Bizkit over NIN... ummm yea. Not sure how I feel about that, but BLB is good and he'd probably would have the project had he joined NIN.

K. I'll take pix and write a review.

In the mean time, here's a video to keep you entertained... Lie - Black Light Burns

No comments: